CORRECTED-Elliott raises offer for Riverbed to $21 per share
(Corrects spelling of "Elliott" in headline)
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Elliott Management increased its offer for network gear maker Riverbed Technology Inc to $21 per share from $19 and said it would not increase the offer "in the absence of private diligence".
The new offer values Riverbed at about $3.36 billion.
The company rejected the earlier $3.08 billion offer on Jan. 15. (Reporting By Aditya Kondalamahanty in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap