Lenta IPO organisers set price range of $10-11 per GDR -source
MOSCOW Feb 25 (Reuters) - Organisers for Russian hypermarkets chain Lenta's planned London stock market listing have specified a price range of $10-$11 per global depositary receipt (GDR), a source close to the placement said on Tuesday.
The source said that books are covered with a price of $10.50 per GDR.
The banks advising on Lenta's initial public offering (IPO) are JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, UBS, Deutsche Bank and VTB Capital. TPG Capital is acting as a co-manager while Rothschild is financial adviser to Lenta. (Reporting by Olga Popova; Writing by Thomas Grove; Editing by Timothy Heritage and Pravin Char)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM