SINGAPORE PRESS-Wheelock takes S$110 mln hit on condo project - Straits Times
Sales of the Panorama began only last month, but the poor take-up has prompted developer Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Ltd to take a huge hit on its condominium project in Ang Mo Kio in its financial statement for last year.
The firm said on Monday that it will make an accounting provision of S$110 million ($87 million) for the 99-year leasehold estate for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2652 Singapore dollar) (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading