Czech Telefonica and T-Mobile in talks to share LTE networks
PRAGUE Feb 25 (Reuters) - Czech mobile operators Telefonica Czech Republic and T-Mobile have started talks on sharing their fourth-generation LTE mobile networks nationwide except for the cities of Prague and Brno, Telefonica said on Tuesday.
"If a deal is reached, the carriers intend to begin sharing their networks by the end of 2014," the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Jan Lopatka; editing by Andrew Roche)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |