Toll Brothers reports surge in profit
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Toll Brothers Inc, the largest luxury U.S. homebuilder, reported a more than 10-fold jump in quarterly profit as the U.S. housing market recovers.
Revenue soared 52 percent to $643.7 million in the first quarter ended Jan. 31.
Net income rose to $45.6 million, or 25 cents per share from $4.4 million, or 3 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs