Carlyle preferred bidder in $1.6 bln sale of Tyco's S.Korean unit-report
SEOUL Feb 26 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Carlyle Group has been selected as preferred bidder for Tyco International Inc's South Korean security systems unit, South Korean media reported on Wednesday.
The Korea Economic Daily newspaper said Carlyle beat out other private equity firms such as Affinity Equity Partners and KKR & Co LP to buy ADT Caps for around 1.7 trillion won ($1.58 billion).
Representatives of ADT Caps and Carlyle could not be reached immediately for comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data