Wirecard shares to be offered at 32.25-33.00 euros each -sources
FRANKFURT Feb 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Wirecard's planned capital increase will be offered in a range of 32.25-33.00 euros ($44.29-45.32) apiece, two financial sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
This compares with Tuesday's closing price of 33.935 euros per share.
Wirecard earlier said it was planning to issue about 11.2 million new shares in an accelerated bookbuilding.
($1 = 0.7282 euros) (Reporting by Alexander Huebner; Editing by Pravin Char)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up