China's Baidu Q4 revenue tops forecast, shares jump after hours
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Chinese Internet company Baidu Inc generated revenue of 9.52 billion yuan for the final three months of the year, as strong mobile revenues helped it exceed its own forecast.
Shares of Baidu jumped more than 8 percent in after hours trade on Wednesday to 187.50.
Baidu's 50.3 percent year-over-year revenue increase marked the fastest rate of growth in more than a year. The company had projected fourth-quarter revenue of 9.22 billion yuan to 9.48 billion yuan.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight