Bouygues is "comfortable" with Alstom stake -CEO
PARIS Feb 26 (Reuters) - Bouygues is "comfortable" with its 29 percent stake in train and turbine maker Alstom despite a recent drop in orders for Alstom's power equipment, Chief Executive Martin Bouygues told reporters on Wednesday.
"I'm comfortable in Alstom, I say it every year and it hasn't changed, I haven't changed my mind," Bouygues said.
He added that Alstom was a "remarkably well-managed business" and that heavy industry was a cyclical sector that would eventually see an uptick in orders as the macroeconomic backdrop improved. (Reporting by Natalie Huet; Editing by James Regan)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official