Brazil's Embraer fourth-quarter profit more than doubles
SAO PAULO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Wednesday that fourth-quarter net income more than doubled from a year earlier to 607 million reais ($260 million), according to a securities filing.
Analysts had forecast profit of $213 million on average in a Reuters survey published on Tuesday. Analysts gave their estimates in U.S. dollars, but Embraer initially reported earnings in Brazilian reais.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat