Brazil's Embraer fourth-quarter profit more than doubles
SAO PAULO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Wednesday that fourth-quarter net income more than doubled from a year earlier to 607 million reais ($260 million), according to a securities filing.
Analysts had forecast profit of $213 million on average in a Reuters survey published on Tuesday. Analysts gave their estimates in U.S. dollars, but Embraer initially reported earnings in Brazilian reais.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting