Brazil's Embraer says new orders likely to exceed output in 2014
SAO PAULO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA expects to book at least one new aircraft order for every plane delivered in 2014, helping to maintain or bolster its order backlog, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on Wednesday.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |