Brazil's Embraer says new orders likely to exceed output in 2014
SAO PAULO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA expects to book at least one new aircraft order for every plane delivered in 2014, helping to maintain or bolster its order backlog, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on Wednesday.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight