MOVES-Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Bundesbank
Feb 26 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
The bank's wealth management unit appointed three executives to new roles as part of a strategy to sell more products to clients and increase its loan book.
RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC
The firm's wealth management unit hired two veteran advisers from Wells Fargo as senior vice presidents of investments. The advisers, Ann Fleming and Thomas Turnbaugh, managed about $140 million in client assets at Wells Fargo.
Germany's cabinet has nominated economist Claudia Buch as vice president of the German central bank following the departure of Sabine Lautenschlaeger to the European Central Bank, a government source said on Wednesday.
The bank has appointed Andrea Munari as its chief executive officer. Munari holds a degree in economics from Bocconi University and has many years of experience as a manager in the banking sector.
The mutual life and pensions company said it appointed Tim Harris as its new finance director. Harris will join the company on the May 19 from global specialty insurer, Torus.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source