MOVES-Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Bundesbank
Feb 26 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
The bank's wealth management unit appointed three executives to new roles as part of a strategy to sell more products to clients and increase its loan book.
RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC
The firm's wealth management unit hired two veteran advisers from Wells Fargo as senior vice presidents of investments. The advisers, Ann Fleming and Thomas Turnbaugh, managed about $140 million in client assets at Wells Fargo.
Germany's cabinet has nominated economist Claudia Buch as vice president of the German central bank following the departure of Sabine Lautenschlaeger to the European Central Bank, a government source said on Wednesday.
The bank has appointed Andrea Munari as its chief executive officer. Munari holds a degree in economics from Bocconi University and has many years of experience as a manager in the banking sector.
The mutual life and pensions company said it appointed Tim Harris as its new finance director. Harris will join the company on the May 19 from global specialty insurer, Torus.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users