Danske Bank to sell Denmark's first Additional Tier 1 bond
LONDON, Feb 26 (IFR) - Danske Bank is preparing to sell Denmark's first Additional Tier 1 bond and has hired Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Danske Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and JP Morgan to act as lead managers.
The Danish lender will meet with investors starting Monday March 3rd to discuss the euro-denominated bond, which will be perpetual but callable after six years. The loss-absorbing offering will temporarily write-down if the bank's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio falls below 7%.
(Reporting by Aimee Donnellan; editing by Alex Chambers, Julian Baker)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies