India cbank: Reserve money grew 8.8 pct on year in week to Feb 21
MUMBAI Feb 26 (Reuters) - India's reserve money rose an annualised 8.8 percent in the week to Feb. 21, faster than 7.5 percent a year earlier, the Reserve Bank of India said on Wednesday.
Currency in circulation grew 9.6 percent year-on-year in the week to Feb. 21, compared with 11.5 percent a year earlier. (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister