CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as Cameco gains offset by energy shares
TORONTO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Wednesday after gains in Cameco Corp following a favorable shift in Japanese nuclear policy were offset by weakness in shares of energy producers. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed down 0.40 of a point at 14,188.58. Five of the 10 main sectors on the index were in the red.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister