Mexico's Coke Femsa reports lower fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 25 (Reuters) - Latin America's biggest Coke bottler, Coca-Cola Femsa, on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose fell 29 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.066 billion pesos ($234 million) for the October-December period, from 4.320 billion pesos in the same period a year earlier.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |