Pop Milano paid back further 500 mln euros of LTRO-source
MILAN Feb 26 (Reuters) - Italian cooperative lender Banca Popolare di Milano has reimbursed another 500 million euros ($683.35 million) of cheap funds it borrowed from the European Central Bank in 2011 and 2012, a source close to the lender said on Wednesday.
The bank, which had taken a total of 6.1 billion euros in ECB funds, still has around 4 billion euros to reimburse. ($1 = 0.7317 euros) (Reporting by Andrea Mandala, writing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |