STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil corporate delinquencies jump in January -Serasa
Corporate delinquencies in Brazil, from defaults on bank loans to unpaid utility bills, rose 11.3 percent in January from the previous month and 11.1 percent from January 2013, credit research company Serasa Experian said on Wednesday.
The rise was mainly due to an increase in consumer delinquencies and the impact of higher interest rates, Serasa said.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon