Telefonica Brasil to raise capital spending on fiber push
SAO PAULO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Telefonica Brasil said it plans to increase capital spending in 2014 to about 18 percent to 19 percent of revenue as the Brazilian phone company deploys more high-speed fiber optic cable in Sao Paulo state, executives told analysts on a conference call Wednesday.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source