Telekom Austria says to fund auctions from cashflow
VIENNA Feb 26 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria plans to fund its participation in upcoming frequency auctions in Slovenia, Bulgaria and Serbia from its operating cash flow, its chief financial officer said.
"We have estimated the costs of these frequency auction and included in our business plan that we will finance them from operating cash flow," Hans Tschuden told a news conference on the company's 2013 results on Wednesday.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S