Telekom Austria says to fund auctions from cashflow
VIENNA Feb 26 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria plans to fund its participation in upcoming frequency auctions in Slovenia, Bulgaria and Serbia from its operating cash flow, its chief financial officer said.
"We have estimated the costs of these frequency auction and included in our business plan that we will finance them from operating cash flow," Hans Tschuden told a news conference on the company's 2013 results on Wednesday.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |