BOJ Kuroda: Japan getting on track towards reaching price target
TOKYO (Reuters) - Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said on Wednesday that Japan's economy is getting on track towards achieving a 2 percent inflation target as price hikes spread to a broader range of goods on the back of a narrowing output gap.
Kuroda, speaking in parliament, also said that the economy is recovering moderately.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM