Brazilian mining company Vale posts $6.45 bln 4th-quarter loss
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Feb 26 (Reuters) - Brazilian mining company Vale SA recorded a net loss of $6.45 billion in the fourth quarter, the company said in a securities filing on Wednesday.
Vale, the world's No. 3 mining company by market value, recorded a full-year net profit of $584 million.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |