Spain's Acciona confirms seeking international energy partner
MADRID Feb 27 (Reuters) - Spain's Acciona is looking for a buyer of a minority stake in its international renewable energy portfolio, which has revenues of about 500 million euros, the company said on Thursday.
A source with knowledge of the matter on Wednesday said Acciona had hired Lazard to find a buyer for up to 49 pct of its wind power assets outside Spain in a push to raise capital.
Acciona also said its international energy assets would start to be equity-accounted from 2014, a move that one analyst said would allow the company to remove debt linked to the assets from its balance sheet. (Reporting by Tracy Rucinski and Jose Elias Rodriguez)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling