Spain govt seeks buyers for 7.5 pct stake in Bankia
MADRID Feb 27 (Reuters) - Spain's government was seeking buyers on Thursday for a 7.5 percent stake in nationalised lender Bankia through an accelerated bookbuilding process, UBS investment bank said in a statement.
Banks handling the sale process - which will last less than a day - are Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and UBS, according to the statement.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee