Spain govt seeks buyers for 7.5 pct stake in Bankia
MADRID Feb 27 (Reuters) - Spain's government was seeking buyers on Thursday for a 7.5 percent stake in nationalised lender Bankia through an accelerated bookbuilding process, UBS investment bank said in a statement.
Banks handling the sale process - which will last less than a day - are Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and UBS, according to the statement.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |