British American Tobacco annual earnings rise 6 pct
LONDON Feb 27 (Reuters) - British American Tobacco PLC , the world's No. 2 cigarette maker, said 2013 earnings rose 6 percent, helped by growth in market share which was offset by currency headwinds in three of its four regions.
The world's No. 2 cigarette maker, whose brands include Kent, Dunhill, Lucky Strike and Pall Mall, posted adjusted diluted earnings per share of 216.6 pence compared to the 205.2 pence it made last year.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade