Fed's Fisher - accommodative monetary policy "risks creating risks"
FRANKFURT Feb 27 (Reuters) - Prolonged accommodative monetary policy "has the risk of creating risks", Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Richard Fisher said on Thursday.
"We have to be mindful of that," he added at a conference in Frankfurt.
Earlier, Fisher said he would like the U.S. central bank to continue with its current pace of scaling back its monthly bond-buying stimulus by $10 billion at each policy meeting.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data