Greece receives one binding bid for Hellenikon property sale-source
ATHENS Feb 27 (Reuters) - Greece's Lamda Development said on Thursday it has submitted a binding bid for a key privatisation deal to develop the former Athens airport of Hellenikon.
A senior official at the country's privatisation agency HRADF told Reuters separately on Thursday that only one bid was submitted.
Lamda Development's bid is backed by China's Fosun Group and a real estate company from Abu Dhabi, the company said. (Reporting by Angeliki Koutantou)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds