Greece receives one binding bid for Hellenikon property sale-source
ATHENS Feb 27 (Reuters) - Greece's Lamda Development said on Thursday it has submitted a binding bid for a key privatisation deal to develop the former Athens airport of Hellenikon.
A senior official at the country's privatisation agency HRADF told Reuters separately on Thursday that only one bid was submitted.
Lamda Development's bid is backed by China's Fosun Group and a real estate company from Abu Dhabi, the company said. (Reporting by Angeliki Koutantou)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command