Greece receives one binding bid for Hellenikon property sale-source
ATHENS Feb 27 (Reuters) - Greece's Lamda Development said on Thursday it has submitted a binding bid for a key privatisation deal to develop the former Athens airport of Hellenikon.
A senior official at the country's privatisation agency HRADF told Reuters separately on Thursday that only one bid was submitted.
Lamda Development's bid is backed by China's Fosun Group and a real estate company from Abu Dhabi, the company said. (Reporting by Angeliki Koutantou)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years