Kenya's KCB Bank posts 17 pct profit growth in 2013
NAIROBI Feb 27 (Reuters) - Kenya's KCB Bank posted a 17 percent jump in pretax profit to 20.1 billion shillings ($232.37 million), boosted by a strong performance from its Kenyan business.
The lender, which is the largest by assets in the country, said its net interest income rose 8 percent to 32.98 billion shillings.
It operates in the greater east Africa region including South Sudan. It proposed a dividend of 2 shillings per share. ($1 = 86.5000 Kenyan shillings) (Reporting by Duncan Miriri; Editing by George Obulutsa)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions