BRIEF-Ahold Q4 operating income rises 3.8 pct to 311 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Feb 27 (Reuters) - Koninklijke Ahold NV : * Says sales EUR7.5 billion, down 1.1 pct at constant exchange rates * Says underlying operating margin 4.3 pct (Q4 2012: 4.6%) * Says dividend increased by 7% to EUR0.47 per share * Says Q4 operating income EUR311 million, up 3.8 pct at constant exchange rates full year * Says FY sales EUR32.6 billion, up 2.0 pct at constant exchange rates * FY net income EUR2,537 million, of which EUR1,751 million related to ICA * Expect economic conditions to gradually improve, we remain cautious in our outlook for the food retail sector in 2014 * Expect to complete EUR1 billion capital repayment by the end of the first quarter.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Euro data hits stocks, China reading soothes commodities