Mexico won't hike taxes, levy new ones through 2018 - Fin Min
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's government will not implement new taxes or increase existing levies during the rest of its term ending in 2018, Finance Minister Luis Videgaray said on Thursday.
The government overhauled Mexico's tax system last year as part of a wider economic reform drive, and Videgaray said the government wanted to give reassure investors that the rules of the game will not change.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |