Mexico's ICA swings to fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mexican construction company ICA said on Wednesday it returned to profit in the fourth quarter of 2013.
The company reported a profit of 681 million pesos ($52 million) in the three months to end-December, after making a loss of 399 million pesos in the same period last year.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source