Mexico's Pemex posts wider fourth-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexican state-owned oil company Pemex reported a wider fourth-quarter loss, just as the company saw its 75-year monopoly end late last year with the passage of a sweeping energy reform, the company said on Thursday.
Pemex said it lost 76.508 billion pesos ($5.84 billion) during the October to December period, compared with a year earlier loss of 28.761 billion pesos.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor