Mexico's Soriana reports sharply lower fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket chain, Organizacion Soriana, on Thursday said its fourth-quarter profit nearly halved from the year-earlier period.
The company reported a profit of 565 million pesos ($43 million) compared to 1.05 billion pesos in the October-December period a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data