Mexico's Soriana reports sharply lower fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket chain, Organizacion Soriana, on Thursday said its fourth-quarter profit nearly halved from the year-earlier period.
The company reported a profit of 565 million pesos ($43 million) compared to 1.05 billion pesos in the October-December period a year earlier.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |