Mexico's Soriana reports sharply lower fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket chain, Organizacion Soriana, on Thursday said its fourth-quarter profit nearly halved from the year-earlier period.
The company reported a profit of 565 million pesos ($43 million) compared to 1.05 billion pesos in the October-December period a year earlier.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation