Mexico's Soriana reports sharply lower fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket chain, Organizacion Soriana, on Thursday said its fourth-quarter profit nearly halved from the year-earlier period.
The company reported a profit of 565 million pesos ($43 million) compared to 1.05 billion pesos in the October-December period a year earlier.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic