Mexico's Soriana sees same-store sales rising 4 pct in 2014
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket Organizacion Soriana sees sales at stores open at least a year rising 4 percent in 2014 from the year earlier, executives said on a call with analysts on Thursday.
The company earlier reported a lower fourth-quarter profit on higher tax charges.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say