Mexico's Soriana sees same-store sales rising 4 pct in 2014
MEXICO CITY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket Organizacion Soriana sees sales at stores open at least a year rising 4 percent in 2014 from the year earlier, executives said on a call with analysts on Thursday.
The company earlier reported a lower fourth-quarter profit on higher tax charges.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report