Mobistar sees further core profit erosion in 2014
BRUSSELS Feb 27 (Reuters) - Belgian mobile phone operator Mobistar expects a further fall in core profits for 2014, as the group made provisions for regulatory caps on mobile phone rates and a tax on mobile phone masts in the south of Belgium.
Mobistar expects its core profit in 2014 to be between 250 and 280 million euros ($341.67 - $382.68 million), down from the restated figure of 336 million euros it made in 2013. ($1 = 0.7317 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |