Mobistar sees further core profit erosion in 2014
BRUSSELS Feb 27 (Reuters) - Belgian mobile phone operator Mobistar expects a further fall in core profits for 2014, as the group made provisions for regulatory caps on mobile phone rates and a tax on mobile phone masts in the south of Belgium.
Mobistar expects its core profit in 2014 to be between 250 and 280 million euros ($341.67 - $382.68 million), down from the restated figure of 336 million euros it made in 2013. ($1 = 0.7317 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data