Nationwide plans first ever sterling AT1 capital debt issue
LONDON, Feb 27 (IFR) - Nationwide Building Society is considering issuing the first sterling-denominated Additional Tier 1 capital bond, after it hired a group of banks to manage an investor roadshow ahead of the possible transaction, said one of the lead managers on Thursday.
Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, UBS and RBS are arranging the meetings which will take place in the United Kingdom from Friday, February 28.
A transaction may follow, subject to market conditions, said the lead.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |