Mortgage servicer Ocwen's profit rises 60 pct
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Mortgage servicer Ocwen Financial Corp's quarterly profit rose 60 percent as it serviced more home loans.
Net income attributable to common shareholders rose to $104.3 million, or 74 cents per share, for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $65.2 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine