Russian foodchain Lenta narrows IPO guidance to $10-$10.25/GDR - sources
MOSCOW Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russian hypermarket chain Lenta has narrowed guidance for its initial public offering (IPO) to $10-$10.25 per global depositary receipt (GDR), two banking sources told Reuters on Thursday.
The previous guidance for Lenta's London IPO stood at $10-$11 per GDR. Sources said that order books - which will be closed later on Thursday - were covered within the new range.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data