Russian foodchain Lenta narrows IPO guidance to $10-$10.25/GDR - sources
MOSCOW Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russian hypermarket chain Lenta has narrowed guidance for its initial public offering (IPO) to $10-$10.25 per global depositary receipt (GDR), two banking sources told Reuters on Thursday.
The previous guidance for Lenta's London IPO stood at $10-$11 per GDR. Sources said that order books - which will be closed later on Thursday - were covered within the new range.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria