Turkish Airlines considering acquiring Airbus A380 or Boeing 747-8, chairman says
ISTANBUL Feb 27 (Reuters) - Flag carrier Turkish Airlines is continuing feasibility work on acquiring either the Airbus A380 or Boeing 747-8, Chairman Hamdi Topcu said on Thursday.
Turkish Airlines, Europe's fourth-biggest airline, is also continuing talks with Germany's Lufthansa on whether the two companies can form "synergies," Topcu said in an interview with CNN Turk that was broadcast live.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions