Russia says can work with West on Ukraine but sets out conditions
MOSCOW Feb 27 (Reuters) - Russia said on Thursday that it is prepared to work together with the West on resolving the crisis in Ukraine but that the interests of all Ukrainians must be taken into account and any agreements that are reached must be implemented.
After the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovich, Russia has accused Ukraine's new leaders of violating a Western-backed peace deal and of ignoring the interests of Ukrainians in Russian-speaking regions of the east and south.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid