Mexico's Soriana sees same-store sales rising 4 percent in 2014
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico's No. 2 supermarket Organizacion Soriana (SORIANAB.MX) sees sales at stores open at least a year rising 4 percent in 2014 from the year earlier, executives said on a call with analysts on Thursday.
The company earlier reported a lower fourth-quarter profit on higher tax charges.
(Reporting by Elinor Comlay and Gabriela Lopez)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina defaults but investor see eventual deal possible