Raymond James hires two financial advisers from Merrill Lynch
(Reuters) - Raymond James Financial Inc's wealth management unit said on Thursday it hired two veteran advisers from Merrill Lynch.
Thomas Dedrick and Pam Franklin will join Raymond James & Associates Inc's Tuscaloosa, Alabama office. They managed more than $162 million in client assets at Merrill Lynch and had fees and commissions in excess of $1 million.
Dedrick and Franklin have more than 35 years of investment experience between them.
Merrill Lynch could not be reached for comment.
(Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |