Raymond James hires two financial advisers from Merrill Lynch
(Reuters) - Raymond James Financial Inc's wealth management unit said on Thursday it hired two veteran advisers from Merrill Lynch.
Thomas Dedrick and Pam Franklin will join Raymond James & Associates Inc's Tuscaloosa, Alabama office. They managed more than $162 million in client assets at Merrill Lynch and had fees and commissions in excess of $1 million.
Dedrick and Franklin have more than 35 years of investment experience between them.
Merrill Lynch could not be reached for comment.
(Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home