Yellen opening remarks to Senate committee identical to February 11 House testimony
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's opening remarks on the U.S. economy as prepared for delivery to the Senate Banking Committee are identical to the prepared testimony she delivered to a House of Representatives panel earlier this month.
Yellen is set to testify to the Senate committee at 10 a.m. (1500 GMT).
(Reporting by Timothy Ahmann; Editing by Paul Simao)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Russia warns U.S. against arms to Ukraine as Biden due in Kiev