Telecom Argentina says 2013 net profit rose 19 percent
BUENOS AIRES Feb 28 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, on Friday reported a net profit of 3.25 billion pesos ($499 million) for 2013, up 19 percent from the prior year.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Court orders Russia to pay some $50 billion in damages to Yukos shareholders
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police