Telecom Argentina says 2013 net profit rose 19 percent
BUENOS AIRES Feb 28 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, on Friday reported a net profit of 3.25 billion pesos ($499 million) for 2013, up 19 percent from the prior year.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |