Bayer saw 'fairly solid' start into year - CFO
LEVERKUSEN, Germany Feb 28 (Reuters) - Bayer's finance chief Werner Baumann told a news conference on Friday that the diversified drugs and chemicals company saw a "fairly solid start into the year across all businesses". (Reporting by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Christoph Steitz)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |