S&P raises Belgium credit outlook to stable, from negative
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Standard and Poor's on Friday raised Belgium's sovereign credit outlook to stable, from negative, citing the country's progress on state and economic reforms.
It also affirmed The AA/A-1+ unsolicited long- and short-term sovereign credit ratings on Belgium.
"The stable outlook incorporates our view that Belgium's credit metrics are stabilizing and that there is a less than one-in-three probability that we will raise or lower the ratings," the agency said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command